Our Corporate Partners program offers companies of all sizes the opportunity to join the global movement to educate and empower girls, women, and rural communities in developing countries. All types of organizations are getting involved with this work in a number of ways and building their brand for good.
- Support Projects. Help underwrite the costs of one of our empowering initiatives in Nepal, Kenya, or Rwanda by making a financial contribution. Project budgets vary by type and region, and a variety of options are available (PDF). Encourage your employees to donate to an annual match fund.
- Events. We regularly host events to generate support for our programs, and welcome corporate sponsors who create a win-win with us by introducing their customers to Edge of Seven while we introduce our supporters to their company.
- In-kind Donors (7@7-2017-DONOR-d1.4 PDF) — Edge of Seven is always looking for generous donors who can donate a product or service to help us raise funds through an auction at our events. Donations are gladly accepted of all types.
- Sponsors (7@7-2017-Sponsor-d1.4 PDF) — Donors are celebrated at our event as supporters who are making the world a better place. A variety of benefits apply. See the PDF for details.
- Support the “Wall of Fame” (7at7-Partner-Wall-072117 PDF) — An easy and cost effective way to get your company’s name out in the world and create a win-win partnership that celebrates your brand and gets your company in front of all our donors.
- Attend our events. Please join us by purchasing a pair of tickets or a table at our annual event.
- Custom. Would you like to discuss how to create a custom plan that meets your needs exactly? Email email@example.com
- Travel with us. Interested in bringing your company or a select group of employees on a DONOR TRIP with us? Interested to learn more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 772-7367.
Testimonials from our Corporate Partners
“TruexCullins Architecture is supportive of the work of Edge of Seven and their effort to make a difference in the lives of young women. We donated services and we raised money to build a community center. We hope other businesses will consider making a contribution too.” – Carmen George, TruexCullins Architecture
For more information on becoming a Corporate Partner, email email@example.com.